Sunday, January 16, 2011

you still owe me, life

Things are quite unexpected lately. Someone offered me a job and declining would be the most stupid thing and I did. I was supposed to visit my friends in Iloilo and then again, I paid for rebooking fee. I bought a 2011 planner but it's still clean, ink-free. Now, I'm asking myself.


Last year was a great year. I traveled Asia for four times in a row, I traveled almost 26 times going back and forth in some cities in the country. I was able to wake up in Hongkong just to receive birthday greetings in Facebook. Thanks Cebu Pacific to a lot of hard work, though. Needless to say, I splurged a countless dinners and weekend drinking sprees with friends. I lived in a hotel when I need to be peacefully admitted. I paid for massages just to feel good. I woke up before the midnight of 24th just to kiss my parents and utter Christmas greetings. That was a good life, after all.


Now, how will I start the year? Do I have to plan? Do I need to chase December so I can brag say to other people "hey, my life is great this year".


Today, I didn't plan my life. I didn't write in my planner. I didn't splurge. I just took photos to remind me that today is a special day that I have to live, even it owes me a lot of answers. This photo is one of those I took. Not so great but pretty much a good reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop your opinion.. come on don't be shy :)