Tuesday, January 11, 2011

i miss chasing sunsets




I didn't go out today because there is really nothing outside to look forward to.  Besides, Lola came to visit her grand daughter who has been out of sight for 8 long years, at least for her.  We celebrated breakfast together just like when I was still young. Lola cannot recognize faces anymore but I did pretend that she recognized me. She even uttered that I have grew taller than the last time she saw me. I think that was the best part of our conversation and was a confirmation that she can still retrieve some parts of her memory-not sure. 

She left before lunch and I was alone, then. Monday is always boring, perhaps here in my place where rush hour doesn't ring a bell. Even to buy cigarettes was a hardest thing. Facebook has become so boooring. I can't go back to sleep. Plus the sluggish time. I wished that Lola should have stayed longer even if we'll not talk that much. 

I sat for a while. Smoked a bit and it felt so much like I'm waiting for the sunset, almost dreaming of Panglao Island, where I took this photo... where I can forgive red skies for ending my day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop your opinion.. come on don't be shy :)