Saturday, January 8, 2011

time and distance are synonymous



My first ever toy camera, holga. That was the August-birthday-party-went-horrible when I received the package. It wasn't an ordinary joy for me, there was a kind of leap... plus I was little too drunk. 




I realized one thing that night after some temper tantrums gone too far off the normal. 
She thought we betrayed her. She thought that's how a simple anguish can wash the friendship away. She thought that's how shallow she can dig us. She thought, nonetheless. 
Well, the friendship was fixed after 2 years. But are there really some fixings? or it was just the time?
The gap overhauled the differences, it made us feel numb for a while but things will just find its way to be healed.
Now, my lomo camera collection is going bigger. I already have eight, yet, I left all of them in the box not because I'm not using them anymore, it's because I  wanna keep them safe--since, I'm in a distant.
For time and distance are capable of measuring human connection, thus, they are synonymous.

1 comment:

drop your opinion.. come on don't be shy :)