Monday, January 10, 2011

hi-end relationship



How do we always bring a good sense of relationship? Does it always starts with a "good morning" SMS? Is it in the form of constant comments we drop in the not-so sensible statuses in Facebook?

Talking about human relationship these days. When I meet people nowadays, it's never the usual hope-I-will-see-yoou-again  or let's-drink-some-other-time remarks. More often than not, you get nothing. It's more of someone-sent-you-a-friend-request thing. Is this really how technology changed the world?

Well, anyone would agree that it could be much easier but what bothers me is the premises of sincerity. How do we know? Does it really important to just for a single moment we can figure out?
I tend to think that nodding is more genuine.

By the way, this photo was taken at Iloilo Airport while I was waiting for the boarding call, after I smoked. It was when I need human interaction and the seats were empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop your opinion.. come on don't be shy :)